Recipe for the best triple chocolate chunk cookies ever. These cookies have a nice/ crunch to them and are quite chewy, however if you prefer a softer cookie just half the amount of golden syrup or leave it out completely and reduce to baking time.
You can also customise them with whatever you like. Just make the dough and then add whatever you fancy, sometimes I like to chop up diam bars, or throw in some smarties or M&Ms. Roles, chocolate buttons, chopped nuts and chopped mars bars, literally you can add anything you want to this dough. There so quick and easy to make so there’s no excuse for buying shop brought ones. These cookies also make the perfect gift when packaged in a cellophane bag with some ribbon tied around them. Or make them for yourself and create and ice-cream cookie sandwich, the possibilities are endless.
• 200g Butter
• 200g Light Brown Sugar
• 3tbsp Golden Syrup
• 300g Self Raising Flour
• 175g Milk Chocolate, Chopped
• 175g White Chocolate, Chopped
• 60g Dark Chocolate, Chopped
1. Preheat the oven 180°and line 2 baking trays.
2. Beat together the butter and sugar until light, and creamy.
3. Then add the golden syrup and continue to beat together.
4. Add half the flour and mix together until it fully combined
5. Then add the milk, white and dark chocolate with the remaining flour and mix together to form a dough.
6. The make little balls about 35-40g (do not flatten) and place on a baking tray with plenty of space for when they spread out during the baking process.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes
8. Remove the cookies form the oven once baked and leave on the tray for a further 5 minutes and then place on a wire rack to cool.