• 110g Vegan butter
• 200g dark brown sugar
• 100g cocoa powder
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 180g plain flour
• Pinch of salt
• 50ml almond milk
• 50ml chocolate soy milk
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 150g chopped dark chocolate
• 80g chopped toasted nuts
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 170°C and line three baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Beat the vegan butter and brown sugar together with an electric handheld whisk.
3. Then in a separate bowl mix together all the dry ingredients
4. Add a spoonful of the dry mixture to the butter mix and beat in while gradually adding both the milks.
5. Beat in the remaining dry ingredients and the vanilla extract.
6. The add the chocolate and the nuts and mix together.
7. Then spoon the mixture on to the prepared baking trays and leave space for them to expand when there in the oven.
8. Bake for 12- 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.