This brownie recipe creates perfect chewy and gooey brownies that are slightly dense. There jam packed full of milk and white chocolate. Of course you can leave these out and bake them plain, replace them with something else like nuts.
- 200g Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- 175g Butter
- 325g Caster Sugar
- 130g Plain Flour
- 3 eggs
- 150g White Chocolate, Chopped
- 150g Milk Chocolate, Chopped
- Icing Sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the butter and dark chocolate on a bain-marie and leave till melted and smooth, then remove from the heat.
- Next add the sugar and stir until its incorporated.
- Then add the flour and stir until its well incorporated.
- Then add the eggs one at a time and mix together until its thick and smooth.
- Then add approximately 125g of each the white and milk chocolate and mix well.
- Then spoon the mixture into the prepared baking tin.
- Finally, with the remaining chocolate scatter over the top of the batter.
- Bake the brownie for 40-45 minutes, and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool dust with icing sugar.